1. Skinny Tan Gradual Tan RRP £19.99 - Pictured is the pre-tan primer as I let my friend borrow the gradual tan to try out before her wedding, she fell in love after one application and has now bought the full size version, her words were 'You are the best - amazing stuff, no smells, streaks, defo gonna get some!! Thank you sooo much' - enough to make you want to try it out? If not my full review with before and after pictures is HERE.
2. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint RRP £3.99 - I have yet to review this polish but it has to be one of the best polishes I have used in a long long time. Two coats give an amazing opaque glossy finish which is chip resistant for quite a few days, which for me is a miracle!
3. Neal & Wolf Heat Protection Spray RRP £11.50 but you can find it on many websites for around £7.00 - Have you ever smelt a product from Neal & Wolf? If your answer is no, you must get your hand on some ASAP, THE best smelling hair care products I have ever come across!
5.Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiant Rose Cream Blush RRP £4.99 - I actually picked this up from Poundland, for, you guessed it, £1.00! Total bargain and great for a summer glow on your cheeks.
6. Balance Me Colour BB Cream - I wrote a full review on this product yesterday, one of my favourite skin care brands of all time, read my full review HERE.
7. Benefit They're Real Mascara RRP £18.00 - I think everyone has tried this product, amazing length and volume, I actually won this in a Twitter giveaway from the lovely Emma who writes Glossy Boutique (thanks Emma xx).
What products have you been reaching for this month, any of the above?