There are some fab freebies to be had at the moment so I thought I would list the ones I have found.....
1. Some or all of you may know that Glamour have teamed up with Nails Inc to offer us a FREE full sized polish from a choice of 4 shades. Glamour magazine costs £2.00 and a Nails Inc polish costs £11.00 so I ran to Tesco and bought 2.....
And if the nail polish wasn't enough, this months mag is packed with samples!!!
2. Maybelline have released their new foundation called Fit Me - 'Featuring our first gel foundation made with no waxes and fillers'.
You can get a FREE 7 day sample of a shade of your choice here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/MaybellineUK?fref=ts.
3. L'Oreal are giving away sample packs of their Revitalift BB cream again, each pack contains 3 decent sized sachets but they only have shade Medium.
To claim your sample use this link - https://apps.facebook.com/revitaliftrepair/
4. Fancy a sample of one of four Hugo Boss fragrances? I know I do, I love having little samples in my handbag, saves me carrying around full sized bottles!
Get your sample here - http://fragrances.hugoboss.com/uk/boss-nuit-pour-femme-fragrance-perfume.
5. Free shampoo and conditioner anyone? L'Oreal are giving away samples of their EverPure shampoo and conditioners here - https://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisUK/app_138591236256444 and they are also giving away samples of their Triple Resist shampoo and conditioners which you can find here - https://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisUK/app_285587081453778.
And that's it for today, if I come across anymore fabulous freebies I will keep you updated! Have you got any fab freebies recently?