I am not a subscriber to Glossy Box, but was slightly jealous when I read through other ladies blogs saying what they got in their December Glossy Box. Bling+Go mascara was a product some of them received and I really like trying new mascaras, so I did a swap with the lovely Jayne who writes 'What J Loves'.
Bling+Go Hi-Definition Mascara £12.95/8g - It claims to give you 'Longer, thicker, sexier… give your natural lashes a stunning, flake-free, waterproof boost'.
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (154)
- BareMinerals Original Foundation Sample
- Shoedazzle 75% OFF Closing Down Sale
- John Frieda Is A Genius - 3 Day Straight
- MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss - A Must Have!
- ELF Makeup Lock & Seal
- MAC Blush - Blog Sale Spree
- Just A Quick Follow Up Post - Lush Snowcake
- NEW ELF Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
- What Will I Do When My Supply Runs Out?!
- Betty Hula
- An ELF Haul and a Freebie
- Blink+Go Mascara - My Thoughts
- Are You A Loyal Perfume Buyer?
- My Beauty Fears
- A Couple Of Great Giveaways
- I Would Like Your Ideas
- Beauty Box Favourites Of 2011
- Let The Blogging Commence
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Urban Decay NAKED2 - £5.00 OFF or £5.00 Gained!
- VIDEO: Are You Lush Crazy?
- FOTD On Video - My First Ever Video!
- What Makeup Brushes Do You Use?
- ▼ Jan 2012 (23)