I haven't done an 'empties' post before but I thought it was a good idea to save up your finished products and recycle them correctly :) I started this about a week into November so here is what I have been using and I have wrote a brief opinion about each product....
-LUSH Ocean Salt Face Scrub - An OK face scrub but I am using better (The Body Shop Seaweed Facial Scrub).
-Clarins Multi Active Day Cream - The best day cream I have used, this is for early wrinkle prevention (I'm 23 and wrinkle free so far and want it to stay this way) I noticed my skin is a lot smother using this.
- Timotei Intensive Repair Shampoo - An OK shampoo I didn't feel it made any difference to my hair.
- Aussie Take The Heat Conditioner - Again I didn't feel it made any difference to my hair but I do like the Aussie range.
-Bastiste Dry Shampoo - LOVE this stuff, who doesn't?!
-Palmolive Soft & Gentle Aromatherapy Deodorant - The best deodorant I have ever used, smells amazing and lasts all day!
- Tropic Body Scrub (from the October Boudoir Prive Box) - Gorgeous product that leaves skin extremely moisturised.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away - Again gorgeous scrub leaving skin moisturised with an amazing smell, I have been and bought the full sized tub!
- Ceteum Gold Illuminating Mask (from the October Boudoir Prive box) - Great product, left my skin very smooth.
- Vinies Luminous Skin Mask (from the November Boudoir Prive box) - This burns your face for about 30mins after you have used it but the results are really nice, my skin felt amazing afterwards.
- Garnier BB Cream - Love his product I have been and bought out the full sized product.
- Nicky Clarke Shampoo & Conditioner Sample - Wasn't overly impressed the shampoo didn't lather very well at all.
- Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner Sample (from the November Boudoir Prive box) - I moaned about these being sachets but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the product, may hair felt amazing after using it so I have been swapping on the Facebook page Beauty Box Swaps for as many samples as possible of these!!!
I have also used some soaps which are amazing (with no empties) Godmother (LUSH) and Cocoa Buttered (My Soap)
So my top 3 products from this month are...