I have a friend that I made online called Bonnie (Hi Bonnie if you are reading this!), she lives in the US and we regularly do little swaps for items we each can't get hold of in our own countries. So I decided I wanted to try a Wet'n'Wild palette, I checked out shades online and chose shades 'Comfort Zone'. Here is what the palette looks like...
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ► 2012 (198)
- MUA Purchases
- LUSH Secret Santa Box & My New Makeup Bag!
- Retro Curlers - Clairol Lock 'n Roll
- November Boudoir Prive Box - Was It Worth The Wait...
- Little Lush Haul!
- What Do You Look For in a Mascara?
- Wet & Wild Brow Kit Review
- Two Little Beauty Secrets In Little Tins - Spots &...
- Pudsey Bear Is A Trend Setter - NOTD!
- Benefit Smokin' Eyes Set - Worth The Money?
- Blog Sale & Superdrug Free Delivery
- A Lush Handbag Essential & The Body Shop One Day S...
- MUA Cosmetics - My First Ever Purchase
- A Cure For My Oily/Combination Skin & Latest in Be...
- 17 Magnetised Nail Polish
- Wet'n'Wild - Comfort Zone Palette
- Freebies - Nails & Nibbles
- Nails Inc Freebie from Glamour Magazine
- Nice'n Easy 100 Natural Pale Blonde
- I Am A Day Late, But.....
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb from LUSH
- ▼ Nov 2011 (21)