I recently reviewed the Benefit Smokin' Eyes Set which is on my Christmas list, but I need something for my unruly brows for the up and coming party season, so I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to put me on until I get it. I opted for this...
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ► 2012 (198)
- MUA Purchases
- LUSH Secret Santa Box & My New Makeup Bag!
- Retro Curlers - Clairol Lock 'n Roll
- November Boudoir Prive Box - Was It Worth The Wait...
- Little Lush Haul!
- What Do You Look For in a Mascara?
- Wet & Wild Brow Kit Review
- Two Little Beauty Secrets In Little Tins - Spots &...
- Pudsey Bear Is A Trend Setter - NOTD!
- Benefit Smokin' Eyes Set - Worth The Money?
- Blog Sale & Superdrug Free Delivery
- A Lush Handbag Essential & The Body Shop One Day S...
- MUA Cosmetics - My First Ever Purchase
- A Cure For My Oily/Combination Skin & Latest in Be...
- 17 Magnetised Nail Polish
- Wet'n'Wild - Comfort Zone Palette
- Freebies - Nails & Nibbles
- Nails Inc Freebie from Glamour Magazine
- Nice'n Easy 100 Natural Pale Blonde
- I Am A Day Late, But.....
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb from LUSH
- ▼ Nov 2011 (21)