Well leading on from my previous post ( My first ever Boudoir Prive Box!) I have tested the Zoya nail polish in shade Neeka and I am in love. It's a deep and slightly dull purple with hints of silver glitter. In the pics below I have used one coat only and it seems to cover very very well.
I am so happy they sent this shade as I think this could be used day or night!
What do you think? Have you used Zoya before?
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ► 2012 (198)
- NOTD - NARS Purple Rain.
- LUSH is LUSH
- Wish List
- So What's Inside The Boudoir Prive Box This Month?...
- Boudoir Prive - October Box!
- Garnier B.B Cream Sample
- NOTD Leighton Denny Gorgeous Grape
- Skincare - Splurge vs Save
- NOTD - I'm learning - slowly!
- A Splash of Daytime Colour
- Clarins Multi Active Day Cream
- Benefit Freebie!
- OPI Again
- Zoya Nail Polish In Shade Neeka
- ▼ Oct 2011 (14)