I used to be afraid of adding colour to my make up collection but now I am a colour lover. Sometimes I think it's hard to use colour for an 'everyday' look without looking too over the top so here is a little step by step guide for a hint of colour. Excuse the eyebrows they are being waxed tomorrow :)
1. My naked eye....well almost naked, primer (Avon Magix Perfecter) and tinted moisturiser (Laura Mercier).
2. Here I have added a base eyeshadow, I used Boots No7 shade 70 Innocence, this is my base for everything it's great, I take this right up to the brow line. Then I have added a colourful eyeliner by Cargo - Boogie nights. I received this in my last Boudoir Prive box. You could leave it as it is or add a little flick (below).
3. Using a blending brush (I used my models own blending brush) dot on your crease your chosen colour I chose a colour from my Sleek Chaos palette.
4. Blend, blend, blend. Blend the colour above the crease and below.
5. Add mascara (please excuse my slightly clumpy lashes I am testing out a new mascara and it's not great, watch out for a review soon).
A splash of daytime colour.
What do you think?
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ► 2012 (198)
- NOTD - NARS Purple Rain.
- LUSH is LUSH
- Wish List
- So What's Inside The Boudoir Prive Box This Month?...
- Boudoir Prive - October Box!
- Garnier B.B Cream Sample
- NOTD Leighton Denny Gorgeous Grape
- Skincare - Splurge vs Save
- NOTD - I'm learning - slowly!
- A Splash of Daytime Colour
- Clarins Multi Active Day Cream
- Benefit Freebie!
- OPI Again
- Zoya Nail Polish In Shade Neeka
- ▼ Oct 2011 (14)